1. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the supervision of children in their care at all times and must remain in the Play Centre with them. Play Away does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2. For the safety and enjoyment of all children, height restrictions apply throughout the Play Centre and parents/guardians must ensure their children are in the appropriate height zone.
3. Play Away accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal items whilst in the Play Centre, or damage to cars parked in the car park.
4. Sharp objects must not be taken into the play zone.
5. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
6. Children must remove shoes before entering and must wear socks at all times.
7. Destructive, disruptive or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and any person displaying such behaviour will be asked to leave.
8. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
9. Fire exits are clearly marked. Please ensure you identify their location on arrival. In the event of fire or evacuation, staff will calmly guide you out of the building and to the Assembly Point in the front car park.
10. Tops must be worn at all times.
11. Children wearing glasses or contact lenses must take particular care.
12. Please remove all jewellery, badges or sharp objects.
13. Please refrain from taking, food, drink or chewing gum into the play area.
14. On entering Play Away you agree to abide by the rules of play listed above.
Rules of Play